Considering the Company’s scope and context, and the Health & Safety conditions in which it operates, the management of ENERVO CONTRACTING & GENERAL MAINTENANCE L.L.C. is committed to the continual improvement of the Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management System, according to compliance obligations, by following the principles and requirements of OHSAD SF All Company’s staffs are acting to prevent injuries and health impairment.
ENERVO CONTRACTING & GENERAL MAINTENANCE L.L.C. is committed to:
- Applying the Occupational Health & Safety management system in its scope of activities, with a target of Zero Lost Time Injurie s for projects.
- Performing its works in compliance with Company’s H&S Guidelines & SOP’s, and the applicable Local and National Health and Safety legislation
- Promoting the safety culture and prioritizing the adherence to the safety management system in all areas of ENERVO CONTRACTING & GENERAL MAINTENANCE L.C.
- Communicating the Company’s OSH policy and Objectives to relevant interested parties including its employees, stakeholder, clients, and
- Providing continual education and training to all employees to ensure safe work in all workplaces and to improve the “OH&SMS” effectiveness.
- Setting, monitoring, and reviewing OSH targets and objectives
- Complying No Smoking rule in non-designated
- Following UAE standards for preventing and avoiding Covid-19
Providing an environment where all employees, subcontractors, and visitors feel safe, considering the nature of work and real hazards that exist at every workplace.
QHSE Manager is responsible for communicating the Occupational Health & Safety Policy to all persons doing work under the control of ENERVO CONTRACTING & GENERAL MAINTENANCE L.L.C. and making it available to the public.