ENERVO Contracting & General Maintenance L.L.C. are committed to provide customers with service of the highest possible level of quality. In order to achieve this, we are continually improving processes, products and services, meeting and exceeding customer satisfaction at all times. The implementation of the quality policy is the responsibility of all staff members, with overall responsibility residing with the Board of Director. It is compulsory that all staff recognize and accept our philosophy of quality service delivery, accepting accountability for their own output.
Quality Policy statement will be reviewed annually. Responsibility for compliance to this policy rests with the Board of Directors, who will monitor the effectiveness of the policy and its associated initiatives. This Quality Policy Statement will be displayed prominently, and access to the complete Quality manual detailing procedures will be available on the premises for reference by any employee.
- Fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers, improving customer
- Monitor and review our service provision and processes, identifying potential errors and implementing the necessary actions to eliminate
- Provide extensive staff training, promoting a ‘do it right first time’ attitude towards
- Forge partnerships with our suppliers and major players in the Private and Public Sectors to ensure optimum business performance. We also ensure that our suppliers and partners that may be used in the delivery of our services also comply with our quality philosophy and company
- Achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in the operation of our
- Maintaining our reputation for honesty and integrity and ensuring that this is reflected throughout the
- Providing sufficient resources and equipment to ensure that we can operate as per the documented management The management system is based on the principles of ISO9001:2015, the International Standard for Quality Management Systems.
- Ensuring that our quality management system provides a framework for the management and control of our activities for Quality, Environment and Health & It also assists in establishing and reviewing strategic objectives for the company.
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures have the full support of senior
- Continually monitoring and reviewing our Quality Policy to ensure that it remains relevant and effective to the changing needs of our
- Continuous appraisal of our business to ensure that the quality of service we provide fully and consistently meets our customers’ expectations and all current and impending legislative requirements.
- The effectiveness of our quality system is monitored by planned audits, management reviews and customer satisfaction surveys to ensure quality service