Considering the Company’s scope and context and the environmental conditions in which it operates, the management of ENERVO CONTRACTING & GENERAL MAINTENANCE L.L.C. is committed to the continual improvement of the Environmental Management System, according to compliance obligations, by following the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
All Company’s staffs are acting to protect the environment. To achieve this, ENERVO CONTRACTING & GENERAL MAINTENANCE L.L.C. is committed to:
- Applying the environment management system in its scope of
- Providing continual training and education to all employees in order to raise environmental awareness, prevent environmental pollution, preserve natural resources, and improve the
- Complying with the Company’s environmental guidelines & SOP’s, and with the local and national environmental
- Promoting the environmental awareness culture and highlighting the importance of the EMS in all areas of ENERVO CONTRACTING & GENERAL MAINTENANCE L.C.
- Adopting the use of new materials with smaller environmental footprints and increasing the utilization of renewable energy
- Identifying and managing the significant environmental aspects and minimizing the environmental impacts in all
QHSE Manager is responsible for communicating the Environmental Policy to all persons doing work under the control of ENERVO CONTRACTING & GENERAL MAINTENANCE L.L.C. and making it available to the public.